city at night

city at night

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Here It Is... the Apartment!

I have written a number of times about the great opportunity that I had to rent an apartment in Mexico City on a bimonthly basis.  I am now settled into my new digs, and here are some photos of my home-away-from-home...


Here is the living room.  Outside the picture to the left is a dining area.



The kitchen is large and fully equipped with new appliances.



From the master bedroom there is a door which leads out to...


...an enclosed balcony.



This is the master bathroom.  A large walk-in closet is attached to it.



This is the second bedroom.  Another bathroom is located across the hall.



The third bedroom has been converted into an office.  It is here where I am sitting as I work on the blog.


3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You have a dishwasher!!! As you know, I've looked at a ton of apartments on line to buy, and most don't even have space for a dishwasher, never mind the actual appliance.

    I'm so envious. While in CDMX it gets tiring washing dishes by hands three times a day.

    Saludos,

    Kim G
    Redding, CA
    Where we have all the modern conveniences of a small city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we have yet to use the dishwasher. We both are used to washing dishes by hand, and actually enjoy the time spent together while one washes and the other dries.

      Delete
  2. It looks lovely! May you and Aleckz have many happy days there together.

    ReplyDelete