from airplane

from airplane

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Taking Off Tomorrow

 

(image taken from the web)

At this time tomorrow I will be on a plane bound for Chicago, the first leg of my journey to Mexico.  I usually schedule long layovers so that I don't have to worry about any flight delays.  However, this time I have less than two hours in Chicago before I board my flight to Mexico City.  I will land there shortly before 2:00 P.M. (3:00 P.M. Eastern time).

My bags are already packed, but today will be a busy day as I check off the last things on my checklist.  You would think that with all the trips that I take, a checklist would not be necessary.  But as I get older, I find myself more prone to forget things.  (You may remember that two trips ago I forgot my camera!)

I may not have time to write anything tomorrow, but my next post will be from Mexico City!

No comments:

Post a Comment