from airplane

from airplane

Friday, April 8, 2022

Sunrise???

 If I climb up to the roof of Alejandro's house just before sunrise, there is often a nice view of the volcanoes silhouetted against the pre-dawn sky. In fact, more than once I have posted here on the blog photos that I took up on the roof.  

Yesterday I mentioned that Mexico City is under an ozone alert and that the skies are very smoggy.   This morning I went up to the roof about an hour after sunrise.  The horizon was a dirty belt of gray without the slightest hint of the volcanoes.  Not even the sun was shining through that murky smog.


Although rain was predicted for yesterday afternoon, it never materialized.  This afternoon there is a 97% chance of thunderstorms. Hopefully that will clear out the air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment