city at night

city at night

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Ready to Travel

 


Except for a few last minute items to put in my backpack, my suitcases are packed for tomorrow's flight.  On my "to do" checklist there are only a few things left to do today.  

This afternoon my friend Frank who house sits when I travel will come over.  We have not seen each other since last summer.  He too is fully vaccinated, so it will be nice to not have to worry about masks or social distancing with him.  I am going to fix him a Mexican dinner.  I took some home-made enchilada sauce and tortillas out of the freezer, and I am going to make chicken enchiladas.  

Frank will spend the night and take me to the airport tomorrow for my early morning (6:15 A.M.!) flight.

My next post will be from Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment