from airplane

from airplane

Monday, April 5, 2021

Before and After

Way back when this pandemic started in March of 2020, and I had to cancel my April trip to Mexico, I decided that I would let my hair grow until I was able to travel again.  I never thought that more than a year would pass before I could return to Mexico.  Under normal circumstances I would have taken four trips during this time period.  At long last I will be boarding a plane next week.  So last night I got rid of my long hair... the only time in my entire life that I have had long hair.  First I cut off the locks with scissors, then I buzzed my pate with clippers, and finally I shaved it.  I also removed the goatee, since a secure fit with my N95 mask requires a clean-shaven chin.

Here are the before and after photos...

  




2 comments:

  1. You look great! It must feel really good to finally get rid of all that hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes, it does feel better. Another benefit is that now I won't find white hairs all over when I sweep the floors or dust the furniture! However, without the goatee a bit of a double chin was revealed.

      Delete