from airplane

from airplane

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

A Study in Contrasts

 Wednesday morning, April 21, in northeast Ohio.









Wednesday morning, April 21 in Mexico City.






Last night a cold front passed through northern Ohio, and the people in my area woke up to more than three inches of heavy, wet snow.  My friend Frank, who house sits for me, and my cousin Gail, who lives just ten minutes away, sent me the wintry pictures that you see at the top.  Meanwhile I strolled out into a sunny morning in Mexico City looking for a place to eat breakfast.  I found a French-style restaurant where I enjoyed my eggs benedict alfresco.


 I apologize for gloating, Frank and Gail.

2 comments:

  1. We're expecting hot weather this afternoon (5/1) and tomorrow, so patience is winning for us, who live in Ohio. My seedlings under lights in the basement are 3" high, and will be ready for planting in a couple of weeks. I do love a snowy day by the fireplace, and usually don't mind the winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, when I return it will be time for me to get to work on the garden.

      Delete