zocalo

zocalo

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Busy, Busy, Busy

I don't have time to write a lengthy entry this morning, but I wanted to write something quickly since I have not posted for the last couple of days.  The house is going up for sale tomorrow.  The "deep cleaning" of the kitchen is on pause, and today I need to do a general cleaning of the whole house.  Who knows when someone is going to want to look at the place?  In addition, I am invited for lunch today at the home of a friend and former colleague.  So, I have to have breakfast, and get to work!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you will have the response that I had when I put my house on the market in Houston in 2000. The first person who saw it, bought it! Fingers crossed. Babs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara. Just so long as the buyer gives me enough time to do everything I need to do before I leave, as well as time to say goodbye to all my friends.

      Delete