city at night

city at night

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Indoor Projects

Not all of the things that I must accomplish during my time at home are outdoor projects.  I have also been keeping busy indoors taking care of some things for the holiday season.  Yes, I am already thinking about Christmas!  It may seem that I am acting prematurely, but the three months that I am here from May to August are the best time for me to get these things done.

If you read this blog, you know that every year I create a calendar online featuring my photography as a gift for a number of friends and relatives.  The subject matter of the photos for this year's calendar is a bit different than in past years.  Yesterday, there was a big orange box from Shutterfly sitting outside my door containing fourteen calendars for 2023.  

So, along with some souvenirs that I have already purchased in Mexico, my Christmas shopping is done!

Yesterday I also finished the painting that I will use as my Christmas card this year.  In the next week or two I will take it to the printer.  He will make a copy of the painting and run off the cards.

Of course, as always, you will have to wait until December, after the cards have been sent and received, to see what this year's painting looks like!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment