from airplane

from airplane

Monday, October 11, 2021

The Desolate Garden

The biggest chore that I needed to do before leaving for Mexico is completed... clearing out the garden.


Even though the high temperatures will be in the eighties and seventies this week and a killing frost is nowhere in sight, the perennials in the flower beds have all been cut down, the annuals in the flower box pulled out, and the flower pots emptied and put in the storage shed.  

The check list of things to be done before my departure is now down to cleaning house and  last minute items like printing my boarding passes.

In just three days I will be on my way to Mexico!


2 comments:

  1. Perhaps I need to book trips for October to give me the incentive to have by garden so tidy before it gets cold!

    ReplyDelete