from airplane

from airplane

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

A Task Completed


 

As you know, ever since I retired, I have made my own Christmas cards which feature a picture that I have painted.  I also have the reputation of being the first to send out my cards.  I take them to the post office either the day before or the day after Thanksgiving.  

I usually take a trip to Mexico in October / November during the Day of the Dead season, and, now that I have resumed my normal travel schedule, this year is no exception.  Some years I have taken the cards with me to Mexico.  I would make them out down there so that they would ready to send when I returned.  However, I won't need to pack the cards in my luggage this year.  Last night I completed them... 67 to be sent to addresses within the United States, and 12 to be sent to Europe.  (I will hand deliver a card to Alejandro and his family when I am down there.  If I sent it through the mail, it would arrive in time for Easter!)

I will return from Mexico two days before Thanksgiving.  The following day I will send out the cards, and my reputation will be maintained.

2 comments:

  1. I await anxiously this year's creation from Felinski Studio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card is addressed and ready to be sent the day before Thanksgiving!

      Delete