city at night

city at night

Friday, October 15, 2021

Success!

As I told you this morning, I left my camera at home, but fortunately Alejandro is lending me his camera for this trip.  (He hardly ever uses it since he takes photos with his smart phone.)  However, the camera needed a memory chip.  This morning he and I drove to Chedraui, a Mexican chain that is major competition to Walmart down here.  Sure enough, we found the correct memory chip in the electronics section of the store.  When we returned home, Alejandro put the chip in the camera, and I immediately took a photo of him as a trial.  Then I wanted to see if I could import that photo to my laptop.  Even though I left my camera behind, thank goodness I had packed the USB cable that I use to connect my camera to the laptop.  The cable was compatible with Alejandro's camera, and I successfully imported the photo.


 Hurrah!  I am back in business, photo-wise!

2 comments:

  1. Hello how can I contact you about a mask I found that is possibly related to the Benito Juarez death mask? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't give out my email address on the blog. I really don't think that I would be able to help you, other than tell you that the death mask of Juárez is on display in the National Palace in a small museum that once housed his apartment.

      Delete