city at night

city at night

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

The Forecast

 Looking at the forecast for Olmsted Falls, Ohio, you can see that our unseasonably warm weather is going to continue for a few more days.


The day that I leave for Mexico, the temperature will go all the way up to 81 F (twenty degrees above average)!  Just a couple days after my departure, the thermometer will go down to more normal temperatures for mid-October.  Perfect timing on my part!

Meanwhile, in Mexico City it has been an extremely wet rainy season.  When I was there this past August / early September, the rain was often torrential, with flooding in some areas of the metropolitan area.  The rainy season usually ends sometime in October or November, and in just the last couple days, it seems as if the switch for the rains has been turned off.  Look at the forecast...


The temperatures will be warm, but not too warm.  (Because of its high altitude Mexico City is rarely uncomfortably hot.)  And in the next ten days there is only one day in which rain is predicted, and even that probability is less than 50%.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these forecasts hold true.

No comments:

Post a Comment