from airplane

from airplane

Friday, February 9, 2018

Breakfast Time

"Pozollcalli" is a chain of restaurants whose specialty is "pozole" (hominy soup), but their menu includes a variety of Mexican dishes.  There is a branch in my neighborhood, so on Wednesday morning I decided to give it a try for breakfast.


I ordered "huevos divorciados"... divorced eggs.  It gets that name because one egg is covered in red sauce and the other is covered in green sauce.



The waiter was an extremely pleasant and jovial guy, but the food was nothing special.  I doubt if I will go there again.

2 comments:

  1. I imagine you'll find SOMEWHERE else to eat in MXCD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have around 4 good places in the immediate neighborhood to take you for breakfast when you make the trip down here!

      Delete