city at night

city at night

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Countdown: One Day to Go


 At this hour tomorrow I will be on my way to Mexico again.  On this trip I am flying through Chicago.  My flight from Cleveland leaves at 6:00 A.M., so by this time I will have already landed at O'Hare Airport where I will catch my flight to Mexico City.  I will fly first / business class on a reservation that I had made before the beginning of the pandemic.  I had found some really good prices for first class airfare back then, and I had scheduled two trips to Mexico.  When the pandemic hit, I repeatedly rescheduled those trips.  It is only now that I am using the second reservation that I had booked an eternity ago at the beginning of 2020.

My checklist of things to do is mostly completed except for some last minute chores.  I just went to the United Airlines website, and I was able to print off my boarding passes.  (I was surprised, since on my last trip in April, you could not print the passes ahead of time.)  My luggage is packed except for my laptop.  That will go into my carry-on backpack after I have talked to Alejandro tonight on Skype.

So, you will soon be reading reports and seeing pictures once again from Mexico City.  

No comments:

Post a Comment