from airplane

from airplane

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

The Christmas Card Revealed

My readers know that each year I do a painting which I then use for my Christmas card.  This year, because I extended my stay in Mexico, my cards were not sent out as soon as usual.  A few people were actually concerned because they did not receive my card right after Thanksgiving.

I have heard from several of my European cousins that theirs have arrived, so I think it is safe to assume that everyone has by this time received the card.  Here is my Christmas card for 2022.


On one of my trips to Mexico this year, Alejandro and I stayed at the Ex-Hacienda Galindo, a 16th century estate which has been restored and converted into a hotel.  It is located outside the city of San Juan del Río in the state of Querétaro.  This was the chapel of the old hacienda.

To all of my readers,

best wishes for a wonderful holiday season

and a very happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love that I receive a card each year! One of only a handful of cards that I still receive! Feliz Navidad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m glad you like it! Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete