from airplane

from airplane

Saturday, December 17, 2022

A Dusting of Snow

 I had not seen any snow this season until this morning when I got up.  In November while I was in Mexico, Buffalo, New York, located at the eastern end of Lake Erie in the "snow belt", was buried under the white stuff.  Here on the west side of Cleveland, Ohio, there had only been a dusting of snow.  That is what we received last night... not even enough snow to cover the ground.

 


 

Since my return from Mexico, the temperatures have been generally mild without dipping below freezing.  Now the temperature has dropped, and the low on Christmas Eve is predicted to be 9 degrees Fahrenheit.  We also might have a white Christmas.  All that I ask is that there are no winter storms on January 5th, the day I fly back to Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment