from airplane

from airplane

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

For Future Reference

Those of you who read my blog regularly know that I enjoy landscape painting... even if the only painting I do during an entire year is the one for my annual Christmas card.  And you know that I plan to move to Mexico City, hopefully within the next year.  Without having a big garden taking up so much of my time, perhaps I will to do more painting again.  Since the apartment I intend to buy is completely furnished, I will not need to have a moving company move a lot of stuff.  But one thing that I will want down here is my easel.  If I get rid of some of the owner's exercise equipment in the third bedroom I should have a space to do my painting.

I recently paid another visit to one of my favorite museums in Mexico City, the Museum of Popular Art.  When I left the museum and headed down Independencia Avenue, I passed this store about a block from the museum.


"La Casa de Arte" (The House of Art) is an art supply store.  I didn't go inside, but I looked in the window.  I think I will be able to find anything I would need here.  However, before I make the final move, I should go inside and see how the prices compare to those back home.

2 comments:

  1. I love the MAP Museum too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite small museum in Mexico City.

      Delete