from airplane

from airplane

Monday, November 22, 2021

Good to Go

Tomorrow I fly home to Ohio.  Of course, in order to board my plane at Mexico City International Airport I need to supply proof of a negative COVID test.  I am spending the last couple of nights at Alejandro's house.  This morning Alejandro took me to a laboratory not far from his place that does COVID tests.  It's the same place I went to on my two previous trips.

I got the quick antigen test which is accepted for return to the U.S.  The cost was 600 pesos, about $30 U.S.  After filling out the paper work and paying, I only had to wait about five minutes to be called in for the test.  The swab up the nose did not hurt at all. 

We went back to Alejandro's house, and about forty minutes later I received an email with the results... negative!


Alejandro could have printed the results out on his printer, but, since we had to go out and run some errands, we stopped at the lab and picked up the hard copy there.  I have the test results, forms required by the Mexican government and the U.S. government filled out and signed, and my CDC vaccination card.  Early tomorrow morning Alejandro takes me to the airport for my flight back to the U.S.  

No comments:

Post a Comment