city at night

city at night

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Hair Report

Many guys have grown "quarantine beards", but  I have been growing "quarantine hair".  Back in early April I wrote that I was no longer shaving my head,something that I have been doing ever since I retired.  I posted a picture on April 3rd showing the fuzz covering my pate.

Nearly two months have passed.  The hair on top is, as I suspected it would be, rather sparse.  But on the sides my hair is becoming shaggy and unruly.  



I am going to continue to let it grow for as long as I am unable to resume my normal life of travel... which I fear will be a long, long time.  Eventually I may even have to get out the hair dryer that sits unused in the linen closet.  Do you think that I would look good with a pony tail?  Ha! Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment