chile en nogada

chile en nogada

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Meanwhile Back in Ohio

Except for that winter storm that gripped much of the United States just before Christmas, it has been a quite a mild winter in Ohio with lots of rain instead of snow.

But yesterday my cousin Gail sent me this wintry photo.


I suspect, however, that by the time I post this, most of the snow will have disappeared.  Today's high temperature was supposed to reach 42 F, and more rain was in the forecast.

Here in Mexico City, I have enjoyed plenty of sunshine.  I don't think it has rained at all since I arrived here on January 5th.  Typical of January, the nights and mornings are chilly with temperatures going down into the 40's F.  By mid-afternoon, the mercury rises into the 70's.  I think that the temperatures are starting to warm up.  The last couple of days I have gone out in the morning wearing just a t-shirt and leaving the jacket behind.  At 10 AM it's still a bit chilly in the shade, but comfortable in the sun.  I definitely will take the weather here over Ohio's... even if they are having a relatively mild winter, 

No comments:

Post a Comment