city at night

city at night

Saturday, January 2, 2021

A New Calendar

Each year I not only have my own Christmas cards made using a painting that I have done, but I also have calendars made using photos that I have taken on my travels.  I give those out as Christmas gifts to family and friends.  In past years I have made calendars with pictures of Mexico, Spain, Switzerland and Austria.  Most of this year, of course, was spent at home, so I went back through my picture files and picked out photos of the Cleveland area.


Naturally, one of the calendars that I order is for myself, and yesterday I hung it on the wall.


January's photo is one that I took some years ago in the Rocky River Reservation of the Cleveland Metroparks.  Alejandro had come up to Ohio for a winter visit, and we had a heavy snowfall during his stay.  We took a drive through the park, and got out of the car to take a short walk through the winter wonderland.



I still have one calendar to give out... the one that I always give to Alejandro's family.  I hope that I will be able to return to Mexico and give it to them before too much of 2021 has passed!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I made my own calendar this year as well. What service did you use for yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! (That's what I used too, but I wasn't sure if there were other places that do that too, and that do it well.)

    ReplyDelete