city at night

city at night

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

On the Way



I am sitting in the United Club at Houston Airport as I write this.  I have a several hour layover here, so I decided to use one of my passes to spend the time in a more comfortable atmosphere and have some free lunch.  I am surprised however that the Wi-Fi here is unsecured, so I am just going to write a quick entry and then get off the internet.


I was up early this morning to catch my 8:45 United flight from Cleveland Airport.  It was a mild, partly cloudy day, and by the time that I boarded my plane the sun was shining brightly.  After we pulled away from the gate there was very little wait on the runway.  We were taking off at exactly the scheduled departure, and we arrived in Houston twenty minutes early.

In a couple hours I will board my next flight, and by 4:40 P.M. (Central Time) I will arrive at my destination...  Mexico City!

Hasta pronto!


No comments:

Post a Comment