city at night

city at night

Monday, August 15, 2016

The Sun Has Come Out

After three gloomy days, at last the sun appeared today.  And its appearance coincided with my full day excursion to one of Norway's most famous fjords... the Hardangerfjord.

After a very long day of sightseeing I am tired.  I also have to pack my bags since tomorrow I leave Bergen and head to my next destination, the village of Balestrand on the Sognefjord.

So, a detailed description of today's journey will have to wait until tomorrow.  For now, here are a few photos of the beautiful scenery from my trip to the Hardangerfjord...




 

2 comments:

  1. The fjords... what a regal vacation you're giving yourself, it must be wonderful to be in those enchanting villages that one only sees in the books. Enjoy¡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tino. The scenery is gorgeous along the fjords... especially when it's sunny. When it's raining, it can be rather dreary.

      Delete