from airplane

from airplane

Sunday, August 21, 2016

On to the Final Leg

This will be a quick post... no time to upload photos right now.

Yesterday I had a pleasant, four hour boat ride from Balestrand to Bergen.  The sun was actually shining when I arrived in Bergen, but within a couple hours the clouds had settled in, and later in the day there were a few sprinkles.

In the afternoon, I got together with my cousin Hans Peter, and we did a bit of sightseeing in the city.  We then went back to his place, and I had another lovely evening (and another tasty supper of traditional Swiss cooking) with him and his family.  I didn't leave until 1:00 A.M.
It was sad to say good bye to them; I will truly miss them.
 
At noon today, I take the train for Norway's capital, Oslo... the last leg of this trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment