city at night

city at night

Monday, August 15, 2016

Swiss Comfort Food

Yesterday after Hans Peter and I returned from the Grieg Museum, he prepared a traditional Swiss dish, which is their version of our macaroni and cheese.  The recipe calls for ham and uses Parmesan cheese.  It was delicious... nothing fancy, but good, old-fashioned comfort food. I have to get the recipe.


Earlier that day Larissa had made a yummy apple cake.


I have certainly had some scrumptious Swiss home cooking while I have been in Norway!

2 comments:

  1. Mac and cheese is always a winner with the Hansens, hint, hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I enjoyed this dish, I thought to myself that it's something I should prepare for you and Wes. I MUST remember to get the recipe from Hans Peter when I see him tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete