zocalo

zocalo

Monday, July 31, 2023

Heading South Again

In a couple days I will once again be flying down to Mexico.  Hopefully, I will be able to accomplish everything that I wasn't able to do in June, and this will be my last trip before I make the permanent move.  Fingers crossed; I will be able to get everything done in the three weeks that I will be down there.  When I return, I plan to put my house in Ohio up for sale, and (again, fingers crossed) hope that it does not take long to sell.  Perhaps I am being overly optimistic, but I would like to say farewell to the United States by October.

As always, my bags have been packed long ahead of time.  All I have to do is put the last-minute items in my backpack.  The luggage is filled with items to leave down there; I will return with empty suitcases again.  



My flight leaves at 6:00 on Wednesday morning.  Once again, since I would have to get up so early, I will probably just stay up all night.  I wouldn't be able to get to sleep anyway.

Now, if you will excuse me, I must continue checking off items on my list of things to do prior to departure.


2 comments: