from airplane

from airplane

Monday, March 13, 2023

A Bit of Snow

 It has been a very mild winter here in Ohio.  Of course, I missed most of the season since I was in Mexico for the bulk of January and all of February.  However, my friend who housesits for me only had to use the snowblower once during that entire time.  Last weekend we had a "winter weather advisory".  Ha!  All we got was a dusting of snow on the rooftops.

This afternoon I looked out the window and saw that it was snowing and that it was starting to stick to the ground.


The forecast says that we are supposed to get between one and three inches of snow today.  We will see, but even if we get the predicted amount, it won't last long.  By Wednesday it is supposed to be sunny with a high of 42 F.   On Thursday and Friday the highs will be 56 and 57 degrees respectively.  Looking at the long-range forecast there is no significant snow through March 26th.  

Maybe, just maybe, I will make it through April 6th (when I leave again for Mexico) without seeing any more snow. (Fingers crossed, knock on wood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment