city at night

city at night

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Under the Weather

Yesterday afternoon I was not feeling well.  I was very tired and felt rather woozy.  When I took my temperature, I had a fever of 38.6 celsius... 101.5 Fahrenheit.  When I talked to Alejandro on the phone, he wanted to take me to the doctor, but I didn't want him to make the long drive through Mexico City traffic from his house to my apartment.  I told him I would wait and see how I felt the next day.  I went to bed, and I slept from late afternoon, all through the night until this morning.  I only got up to drink water, take an aspirin, and take my temperature. By the middle of the night, it had gone down to 35.9 C... 96.6 F


This morning I am feeling much better, although I still do not have an appetite.  Just to be on the safe side, I gave myself a COVID test, and it came out negative.  I'm going to take it easy today.  I don't know what little bug I caught, but whatever it was, I am now on the mend.

2 comments:

  1. Take is easy! Test again at day 4 or 5........Buen suerte'

    ReplyDelete