city at night

city at night

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Puebla at Night

As I said previously, although I am back in Ohio, I still have more to post from my trip to Puebla last weekend.

At night many of the churches and other buildings are illuminated.  Here are a few photos that I took...



The Municipal Palace


Buildings facing the main plaza


"Casa de los Muñecos", one of the colonial mansions


Church of San Cristóbal


"La Compañía" Church.
Notice the moon directly above the church tower.



The Cathedral

1 comment:

  1. So did you notice damage from the September 2017 earthquake? I've been worried about Puebla ever since that one struck, but haven't been able to get much news. From your photos it looks like things are more or less OK. Was that your experience?

    Saludos,

    Kim G
    Redding, CA
    Where fire is a greater danger than earthquake.

    ReplyDelete