city at night

city at night

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Cutting Back



It has been a "food-fest" here in Mexico.  I have eaten out at restaurants for nearly every meal since I arrived here.  There are so many good restaurants... and so much good food!  "Moles" and "tortas" and "pan de muerto" and the list goes on and on. 

Now that Nancy and Fred have returned home, I am going to eat more sensibly.  During the weekends, when I am with Alejandro, we will eat out.  But during the week I am going to eat in the apartment.  Yesterday I went to the supermarket and picked up bananas, avocados, cereal, milk and yogurt for breakfasts.  I also picked up a couple of bags of salads for dinner, and I have some things in the pantry like canned tuna that I can use.

We shall see if the waistline notices my change in diet!


No comments:

Post a Comment