from airplane

from airplane

Monday, May 15, 2023

Packing Up




Two weeks from tomorrow I fly back to Mexico.  Ever since I made the decision to move down there, on each trip I have been packing items to leave in the apartment.  If all goes according to plan, this will be my last trip before I make the final move.  So yesterday, I started packing my big suitcase.  Within two hours I had it mostly full.  There are still some nooks and crannies that I can tuck some small items into.

I have packed some of my music CDs, books, treasured handicrafts (carefully wrapped in bubble wrap), and some artwork (including a couple of my own paintings).  And there are even some clothes in the suitcase.  I have plenty of clothes at the condo already, but they serve as extra cushioning for the fragile items.  

I still have to pack my carry-on luggage.  I might work on that today. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment