from airplane

from airplane

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Neglected Garden

May and June are normally the months that I spend working in the garden.  However, this month I have been busy getting ready for my departure on May 30th, and I will be in Mexico for almost the entire month of June.

I have managed to clear out the weeds in the flower beds in the front of the house... although I have not done as meticulous a job as I usually do.  At least the house will have "curb appeal" when I go to sell it this summer.



As for the gardens in back of the house, they will probably remain neglected.  When I return from Mexico, I will be too busy preparing for the final move and selling the house.   Oh, well.  My days of slaving away in the garden all summer are coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment