flowers

flowers

Monday, May 8, 2023

Heading Back

 

(photo taken from the internet)

My time in Mexico City once again has quickly flown by.  Tomorrow morning I will board my flight to head back to the United States. The plane leaves Mexico City International Airport at 11:30 A.M., so I don't have to be there at an extremely early hour.  However, Alejandro and I will leave his house around 7:00, after he walks his nephew to school.  We will have a leisurely breakfast at the airport, and he can still return home to fix breakfast for his father.  After a two-hour layover in Houston, my flight to Cleveland will arrive around 8:40 P.M.

I still have not made my flight reservations for my next trip.  The owner of the apartment I rent in Mexico City, is going to be down here from mid-May through early June.  I am hoping that it would bepossible for us to get together in June, and that I could at that time purchase the apartment.  I hope so.  I am eager to start my new life as a permanent resident of Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment