city at night

city at night

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Approved to Return

 


Tomorrow I fly home, so of course the first thing on my agenda today was to take a COVID test.  At 8:00 this morning Alejandro and I went to the clinical laboratory located a short distance from his home.  Even though there were quite a few people at the lab, I did not have to wait long before I was called into a separate, small room to be tested.

We went home and had breakfast.  I still had not received an email with the results, so we went back and got a printed sheet.  Even though I feel fine, in a worry-wart corner of my mind, I'm always a bit nervous that I will be an asymptomatic or a false positive.  But of course the test result was negative, and I am free to board my flight tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment