from airplane

from airplane

Thursday, May 26, 2022

A Respite from Travel

This time of year is the longest stretch when I am actually at home and not traveling.  I have three full months in Ohio.  I may be taking a break from traveling, but it is a very busy time of year.  

As you know I am very occupied with my garden.  (This is when my "travel blog" seems more like a "gardening blog".)  Every day when the weather permits, I have been working outside between four and six hours.  There is still a lot to do, although I have accomplished much.


It's starting to look like a well-tended garden!

Back when I was teaching, I didn't even begin my gardening work until Memorial Day weekend, so I am far ahead of the game.  

Besides garden work, there is a more to be done during my sojourn at home.  Doctor and dentist appointments must always be made during the time that I am in Ohio.  I also have two important projects besides the garden that must be accomplished.  I have to paint my Christmas card and design my calendar for 2023.

And once I have things under control, I need to socialize with my friends up here before I jump on an airplane again!

I look forward to my next trip in August when I can once again relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment