city at night

city at night

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Two Weeks to Go

Two weeks from today, I return to Mexico.  Except for a couple of items, the suitcase that will be checked on the flight is already packed.  All I have to do is prepare the backpack that I use as a carry on.



As you may remember, I have clothing at the Mexico City apartment that I rent.  I also have several changes of clothes at Alejandro's house since I always spend my first few days there.  Almost everything in this suitcase is gifts for Alejandro and his family.  I am not using my biggest suitcase as I did in April.  On that trip, after a year of absence, I came laden like Santa Claus with loads of presents for everyone.  However, it will still be like Christmas in August when I return to my "Mexican family", 

No comments:

Post a Comment