city at night

city at night

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

T is for Traitorous



(Image from the web)



Here I am in Mexico City, my home away from home.  The sun shines brilliantly here, yet I feel as if there is a constant dark cloud.  As much as I wish I could escape from the events going on in the world, every time I turn on the internet there they are... the latest atrocities from the orange Pendejo.  Once again I feel as if I cannot continue writing my trivial travel stories without first venting my rage over much bigger events.  There are so many adjectives to describe the Pendejo who shall not be named...  A is for arrogant, B is for bigoted, C is for clownish...  and now after the Helsinki press conference we have definitively arrived at "T is for traitorous".  In front of the whole world he declared that he trusts Murderous Vlad of the Kremlin more than his own intelligence sources.  (Any subsequent statements are merely lame backpedaling.)

And what depresses me even more is that around 40% of the population still approve of this Benedict Arnold.  I don't understand how anyone could still support him.  Do they put party loyalty above the good of the nation?  Do they find in him validation of their own racism?  Are they just stupid?

For a perspective from the other side of the pond, read this article from British blogger Gary Denness...

Dear America

OK, now that I have that off my chest, we will resume our scheduled travel programming.

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for...STUPID. As someone wrote a few days ago...He threw us
    under the bus. John McCain had a few choice things to say too.
    40%...really?
    Waiting for this to end.

    ReplyDelete