Independence Day

Independence Day

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Mexico in Eight Minutes

 Quite a few years ago, I ran across a video on YouTube that was produced with the assistance of the Mexican Secretariat of Tourism for Mexico's Bicentennial.  The eight-minute film received numerous awards at international competitions as the best tourism video.

It may present an idealized vision of Mexico, but the photography and the music are absolutely stunning. There are no spoken words, just images encapsulating the beauty of the country and its people.  Many of the places shown are places that I have visited. 

I was watching it again the other day, and I thought I would share it with you.

Click on the link...

México en tus Sentidos

Put the video on full screen on your computer and enjoy!  (For the first several seconds of the video, there is a blank screen before the explosion of images begins.)

No comments:

Post a Comment