flowers

flowers

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Change in Plans


Well, I have said a number of times that I have been very lucky with my flights... everything has run smoothly according to schedule.  My luck just ran out.  This evening I checked the United Airlines website to make sure that my flights were still all on time.  I discovered that my early morning flight from Cleveland to Houston had been cancelled.  The new schedule is horrendous.  I don't leave Cleveland until nearly three in the afternoon, and instead of Houston, I fly to Washington Dulles.  I have a two-hour
 layover there, and then I board a flight to Houston.  I only have an hour layover in Houston, (hopefully my flight from Washington departs on time!), and then I fly to Mexico City.  I don't arrive there until almost 11:00 P.M.  

I called United Airlines to see if there might not be a better schedule... something that didn't involve three flights and a late-night arrival in Mexico City.  The agent did her best to find me something, but everything else was fully booked.  

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else goes wrong... like my luggage going astray or missing my flight from Houston.

You probably won't hear from me until Friday after I am settled into Mexico City.



No comments:

Post a Comment