city at night

city at night

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Excellent Work

Yesterday I wrote that on Friday the workers arrived to put in a new front lawn.  Shortly after publishing the entry, I added a brief postscript mentioning that the two Mexican workers, Raimundo and Bardo, had unexpectedly arrived to work on Saturday.

On Friday they had prepared the ground for a faux stone border to replace the rotting landscape timbers which used to run all the way across the front of the house.  Yesterday the two of them built the border.  The owner of the landscape company told me that they were meticulous workers, and that certainly is true.  Each block was put in place and carefully leveled.  The finished border looks great.


In front of the border pavers will be placed, and then another "stone" border at the other side of the pathway.

Judging from the quality of work so far, I think that I am going to be extremely pleased when the entire project is completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment