city at night

city at night

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Mailing It In

"Herr Pendejo" rants, with no evidence whatsoever, that voting by mail will result in massive voter fraud.  He is not only a liar, but a hypocrite, since he himself has cast absentee ballots.  I intend to exercise the privilege given by the state of Ohio to all registered voters to mail in my ballot.

Before this year's pandemic, I had never voted by mail.  This year's spring primary was the first time I had ever done so.  Since 2014 I have been in Mexico in November, and for the midterm and Presidential elections I have gone to the county board of elections to personally cast my ballot early.  

This year, even though it is most likely that I will not go to Mexico in November, I have no desire to stand in line to vote in person at my polling station.  Last week I went to the board of elections website and requested an application to vote by mail.  A few days later I received that application.


Yesterday I filled out the application.  However, rather than mail it in, I drove to the board of elections headquarters in downtown Cleveland and put it in the drop-box behind the building.  "Herr Pendejo" would love to eviscerate the U.S. Postal System in order to suppress the vote.  So in October I will once again bypass the post office, and take by ballot directly to the drop-box.

No comments:

Post a Comment