city at night

city at night

Sunday, June 14, 2020

More Blossoms in the Garden

Here are some more photos from my garden...


The spirea bushes are in bloom.


The first of the astilbe are blooming.

The Mexican primrose is quite invasive.  I pulled out quite a bit until I had a manageable clump. 

Even more invasive are the spiderworts.  They have appeared in every one of my flower beds, and I frequently pull it out.  But its flowers are pretty.

I had a peony bush which was in a spot which was too shady.  It struggled each spring to produce one blossom.  I moved it to a sunnier area, and it is gradually improving each year.  This year it has four blossoms.

I don't have a great deal of luck with roses, but this year the bushes which I still have are all in bloom.




No comments:

Post a Comment