city at night

city at night

Friday, November 21, 2014

Snow

When I returned home from Mexico on Tuesday, I was greeted with bitter cold and snow.  But here in the western suburbs of Cleveland we only had enough snow to barely cover the ground... nothing compared to the 60 inches which hit western New York state, or even the heavier snowfall in the "snow belt" of Cleveland's eastern suburbs.

Last night it snowed again, and this is what I woke up to...

 
 
 
Again, it's nothing compared to what some parts of the country are suffering, but it is still a shock to jump straight into winter after eighteen days of 70 degrees and sunshine in Mexico City!
 
I really should go out and start up the snow blower, but I don't have to go anywhere today, and tomorrow the temperature is going to approach 50 degrees.  So, I think I will just be lazy and stay inside!



2 comments:

  1. So far, we had one day of snow. Fortunately it was one of those days where snow fell, but didn't stick, even to grass. But now that things have been chilly for a while, I think the next snow will likely stick. Ugh... I'm not looking forward to winter, and all the discussions of polar vortices, cold fronts, and blizzards.

    Saludos,

    Kim G
    Boston, MA
    Where we are working on some winterization projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today the temperature has risen into the 40s, and the snow is melting. I'm just hoping we have a good day where I can clean up the rest of the leaves.
    Saludos,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete