city at night

city at night

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Steadily Improving

Last week I wrote that Alejandro's father was in the hospital with a serious kidney infection.  After he was placed on a course of stronger antibiotics, he quickly showed signs of improvement.  Last Friday he was released from the hospital, and he is now at home.  He is continueing with oral antibiotics for another ten days.  

Alejandro is taking off from work to look after his dad.  I came back to the family house on Sunday afternoon, and I will be here until Thursday morning.  I have been cooking for the family.  Yesterday I prepared  Alejandro's nephew's favorite, meatballs with spaghetti, and today I am making a beef stew.

Alejandro's father seems to be improving each day.  He is sleeping well, eating well, and walking better.  He seems to be generally in good spirits.   Hopefully in a few more days he will be back to his normal self.  

No comments:

Post a Comment