city at night

city at night

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Home for the Holidays

Yesterday I flew home from Mexico.  As usual, my flight from Mexico City to Chicago on Interjet Airlines was very comfortable.  And the United flight from Chicago to Cleveland was cramped with every seat on the plane taken.   Fortunately that flight is less than an hour in duration.

I will be home for the holiday season, but I already have my plane reservations to return in January.  Since Interjet was offering special deals during the "Buen Fin" weekend (Mexico's equivalent of Black Friday) I went ahead and booked my reservations online before I left.

Tomorrow I will drive down to Columbus, Ohio, to spend a few days with family for Thanksgiving.

I hope that all my readers in the U.S. have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment