from airplane

from airplane

Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Bags Are Packed

Tomorrow afternoon I will take off on another trip.  I have to be at Cleveland airport around 12:30, and by 9:30 in the evening I will be in Mexico City.  The weather forecasts in Cleveland and in Houston (where I make my connections) both look good, so hopefully there will be no flight delays.  The weather here in Cleveland for the next few days is going to be as nearly as warm as in Mexico City with highs temperatures around 70 F.  I'm sure however that during the course of my three weeks there, I will be missing out on some of the chilly, dreary, November weather that is typical of Ohio. 

My suitcases are all packed, and most of my checklist of things to do before I depart is completed.  And with the time change, I have an extra hour to finish the things I still have to do!

My next post will be from Mexico City!!

No comments:

Post a Comment