city at night

city at night

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

A Follow-up to Yesterday's Post

Yesterday when I wrote about the piñatas in the image of "Herr Pendejo" that were made in Mexico, my former student Meredith commented and joked that those could become Mexico's biggest export.

After reading her comment, I did a bit of investigating on the internet this morning, and I found a website called "piñatas.com".   The company is based in El Paso, Texas and has a factory in Mexico.  They have six different piñata designs of the "pendejo".  But guess what?  They are all out of stock!

(all images taken from the internet)

 

But never fear.  You can order your piñata from a company called Aztec Imports on Amazon.



Although I don't know if the piñatas are made in Mexico, you can also find some on Etsy.



You can help the Mexican economy and at the same time relieve some of your election-time, pandemic stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment