city at night

city at night

Monday, June 17, 2019

When Will I Finish My Garden?



Here in Ohio the rains continue, and I am way behind on my gardening.  Last Friday we had a beautiful, sunny day, and I worked outside for eight hours,  But because of the rains earlier in the week, much of the time I was working in mud.

Saturday was a gray, chilly, drizzly day, and by evening the drizzle gave way to heavier rain.  Sunday saw more downpours and flood warnings along the Cuyahoga River.  Today the forecast calls for clouds but no rain.  However, the yard is a swamp.




My complaints are trivial, however, compared to those of the farmers in Ohio and much of the Midwest.  The heaviest spring rains in memory have been a disaster for them, and has  made it impossible for them to plant their fields.

The weather everywhere is crazy, but the Orange Pendejo says that there is no climate change.

No comments:

Post a Comment