from airplane

from airplane

Sunday, December 21, 2014

I'm Home... for a while

I returned home last night from my unplanned trip to Mexico City.  As I said earlier, my friend Alejandro came through his surgery very well. 

My journey home went smoothly.  Although the flights were very full, there were no problems.  It's seasonably cold here in Ohio, but there is no snow on the ground. 

Once Christmas is over, I have to prepare for my next trip... a trip that had been planned for some time.  On January 7th, I will be taking off again for Mexico.  This time I will be going to Oaxaca.

I hope that all my readers have a wonderful holiday season.
¡Saludos!

2 comments:

  1. You KNOW you'll have a wonderful time in Oaxaca. Such a lovely place. Several friends of mine are there now for the Night of the Radishes. Merry Christmas! (Did I ever email the photo of the three of us at the restaurant to you?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara. Although I don't know Oaxaca as well as I know Merida or D.F., I have been there a number of times.
      No, you didn't e-mail the photo of us. Did I e-mail a photo to you?
      Merry Christmas!

      Delete