zocalo

zocalo

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

The Deal is Sealed

Even though the sale of my house went very quickly, the closing of the sale was not without some bumps along the way, a great deal of stress, and several sleepless nights.  I won't go into a long story here, but the fact that I am married to Alejandro, and that the state of Ohio has what is called "dower rights", created a situation that had me on the verge of a nervous breakdown for a while.  However, with the help of the kind lady at the title agency, we resolved the problem.  Yesterday morning, I received a call from my realtor.  He gave me the good news that the sale was finalized.  

It is hard to believe that in a few days I will vacate the house that I have called home since I was three years old.  The liquidators will come in and clear out the house, and next week I will be flying on a one-way ticket to Mexico! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And onward my friend to live your dream with Alejandro

    ReplyDelete